The application must be submitted by 11:59pm CET on communicated deadline (15th October 2019), including uploading the requested supporting documents.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration in the selection process.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
Why to apply
Everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue a career in Oil & Gas.
Female Engineers MOL Programme is available for all female full time students eligible to apply, regardless of race, ethnicity or disability.
The Program is about supporting young women to face the challenges in gaining expertise in the Oil & Gas industry and become future leaders.
The Female Engineers MOL Programme prize includes:
- 3 winners will be awarded within The Female Engineers MOL Programme with prize of 3.000 EUR each, for sponsoring their studies for the year.
- Field visit to MOL Group’s site to observe Oil & Gas operations in reality.
- Offering open position at MOL Group aligned with actual business needs: Upon concluding the studies, trainee position or opportunity to work at MOL Group can be granted in case of joint interest of MOL Group and the supported student.
Who can apply?
Only applicants meeting the criteria listed below will be considered eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- being currently enrolled as a female, full time student attending the following institutions for the 2019/2020 academic year, also completing the 4th or 5th year of studies (1st or 2nd year of master’s degree)
- currently pursuing a degree in the field of Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry, IT, Petrochemicals or other MOL Group relevant STEM* subject.
- demonstrating advanced oral and written English proficiency
- currently pursuing first undergraduate degree**
- being a role model and demonstrating passion and future career goals in the Oil & Gas industry
- being passionate about extracurricular activities (e.g. participation in student associations, competition results etc.)
* STEM (Science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
** First undergraduate degree means that the applicant cannot have a university degree in any of the eligible fields of studies at the time of the application, or until the end of the 2019/2020 academic year, either from the same university or from any other university.
How to apply?
- Enrollment certificate
- Application form in English
To compete for the Female Engineers MOL Programme prize you have to fully complete these 2 main steps:
1. Fill in the application form. You will need to attach the following documents in a doc, docx, pdf format:
CV including: details of education, extracurricular activities, academic achievements & recognitions, any previous Oil & Gas field related work/professional experience (if present), level of English proficiency.
English Certificate or any document proving advanced English language skills:
Verifying a minimum B2 level English test
Language: local language
To verify that the applicant is enrolled as a female full-time student at the respective institution for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Language: local language
Letter of motivation:
The letter of motivation should contain three short essays (each 300 - 350 words) on the following topics:
- What defines me?
What special quality, characteristic, or skill do you feel you possess to win FEMP 2019?
- How I used my qualities?
Describe what are you passionate about and share what you are proud of.
- What the future holds for me?
Describe your dream job and the steps you will take to reach that goal.
All the above listed documents must be submitted by 11:59pm EST, 15 October 2019.
Complete the Online Challenge:
After completing your registration your will receive an email directing to the Online Challenge, which will measure the on-the-job abilities through playful tasks.
The online challenge must be completed by 11:59pm EST, 20 October 2019.
Selection of Finalists:
All candidates who have applied for the scholarship and fully completed the application requirements will be informed about the results until 25 October 2019, when the 11 finalists will be also informed about the next steps.
2. Live Final
Best 11 finalists will take part in a 3 day long Live Final which will be organized end of November in Budapest, Hungary.
During the Live Final finalists will tackle two challenges to win the prize.
Business case study:
Based on real facts and figures, the case study will test the finalists’ strategic decision-making skills. Using the information provided, candidates will be asked to develop a long-term strategy for a given MOL business challenge.
How: Teams of 3-4 randomly formed
Prepare: Briefing at the beginning of the second day, 1 day preparation
Format: presenting the solution in front of the jury
Interactive individual presentation:
During the presentation, candidates will share their insights about a previously announced topic and will hold further discussion rounds about it with the jury members.
How: individual task
Prepare: previously prepared presentation on the given topic (received when finalists are announced)
Format: presentation and discussion
Based on the finalists’ performance during the 2 assignments, the 3 winners of the scholarship will be announced at the end of the third day.